Birthmark removal in delhi

Birthmarks are skin spots, which are present at birth or appear soon after birth. These range in different colors, shapes, and sizes.
Alex

Birthmark removal in delhi

Unread post by Alex » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:40 pm

There are different ways to remove birthmarks, depending upon its type, size, location, and other factors.

Different surgical and non-surgical procedures can remove Birthmarks.

Nowadays, doctors mostly use a laser. It transmits light through the layers of the skin to heat the vessels below the skin which cause lesions. It transmits light at regular intervals so that the effect will be on the particular area or not on the adjacent tissues. The duration, a number of sessions and treatments will depend on the location, size, and extent of the birthmark. The advantage is that it leaves no marks. It is useful where the marks are close to the surface of the skin. This procedure can either eliminate the birthmark completely or prevent it from further growth.

Birthmark Surgery
This method is used when other non-surgical treatments have not worked.

For More information Visit : www.miragesearch.com
Call/Whatsapp : +91-9711586419

Grace smith

I️ don’t know what this birthmark is and I️ need to get rid of it. Any help?

Unread post by Grace smith » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:19 pm

I️ have had this birthmark since I️ was about 8 years old. I’ve been to a couple of dermatologist and no one has confirmed what it is. Some have said it may be a type of fungus. I️ really want to get rid of it (it is my biggest insecurity). I’ve been trying to get rid of it for years.I️ am looking into laser. Can anyone tell me what you think it may be, how to get rid of it and some advice. Thank you!