Eyelid surgery cost in India

Blepharoplasty is also Known as Eyelid Surgery is a cosmetic procedure performed to improve the appearance of your eyes.
jessica william

Eyelid surgery cost in India

Unread post by jessica william » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 am

The cost of eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty in India is approximately USD 1,500.

Eyelid surgery reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and removes excess skin from the upper eyelids.

This surgery is usually done for aesthetic reasons. This surgery also improves the sight of older people as sagging upper eyelids get in the way of their vision.

Olivia

How to improve hooded eyelids?

Unread post by Olivia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

I am 23 and have hooded eyelids, as far as I’m aware I have always had them. What would be the best way to get rid of them?

Olivia

Is upper eyelid surgery a consideration for me, and is it likely to be paid for by Medicare? Mo

Unread post by Olivia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Born with folds in my upper eyelids, this condition has become problematic as I've aged. Having lived with Sjogren's for 22 years, I find that artificial tears are ineffective due to the weight of my upper eyelids. When I drop the artificial tears into my eyes they are washed away by the eyelids. As a result, my vision is better and worse during the day. Additionally, when I wake up the corners of my eyes are filled with mucous.