Difference between a Double Chin and Chin liposuction and Neck Lift?

Double chin is often a natural result of aging or gaining a little weight. It is marked by the accumulation of excess fat pockets and loose skin around the neck and chin area.
Oga

Difference between a Double Chin and Chin liposuction and Neck Lift?

Unread post by Oga » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Excess fatty deposits in the chin, neck and cheeks may give the appearance of being overweight, or make the neck look like it hangs or cheeks look like they droop. This unwanted fat may be gently removed by various mini procedures with very small incisions placed in hidden locations that have a very short downtime.

A poorly defined neck can be improved with Chin / Neck Liposuction and /or a Buccal Fat Removal. Submental or Neck Liposuction removes excess fatty tissue to help further define the chin and the neckline. This is often referred to as double chin surgery.

For more information visit www.miragesearch.com or Call/Whatsapp +91-9711586419

Hayley Evans

Chin Liposuction nerve damage/lower lip

Unread post by Hayley Evans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm

I would love to hear from anyone who’s had chin or neck liposuction and resulting nerve damage. Its been 2 weeks and I can’t move bottom lip down to smile. There’s been no improvement. I’ve red several questions people had about this, but want to hear from how about their recovery process. Did it get better? How long did it take? Any permanent cases? Thanks!