I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Imani

I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Unread post by Imani » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm

I am in the process of getting authorization for my bypass or sleeve. I am uncertain of which I want to choose. I do want to have kids in the future so that is a concern. I went to the information session on 19/10/18 to meet Dr. Rakesh and Dr.Singh. Both were very nice and seem to be experienced. I currently weigh 311 lbs and am 5’10. Ultimately my goal weight is around 150 so I have a bit to go. I have done a physical recently so I will be asking my PCP for a letter of necessity.

I have the psych evaluation completed

Nutritional counseling scheduled for Next Thursday

Pray for me

Hayley Evans

How to stay on track?

Unread post by Hayley Evans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:46 pm

I had been successfully dieting for a few months, and while the results had been good, I didn't hit my goal. I've really started to pack on the pounds and I'm terrified that I'll never be get to goal. I'm a binge eater who is unable to avoid eating in excess despite trying every method, tip and trick I've managed to come across. There's no one in my life to keep me on course, so I turn here. It would be much appreciated if anyone could assist in turning around my difficulties. Sincerely, HE.

Aria

Re: I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Unread post by Aria » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm

How can i loss my weight?

Penelope

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:14 pm

While most people has a problem with how to loss their weight I has a problem how to gain weight.

Eat whatever you want and workout harder and longer than you ever did.

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 pm

I found looking at the unconscious reasons you are keeping on weight is imperative to permanent weight loss.