Indian bariatric surgeons are among the best

Gastric Sleeve surgery or Sleeve gastrectomy is a surgical procedure that induces weight loss by restricting food intake. It is the laparoscopic procedure.
Amahle

Indian bariatric surgeons are among the best

Unread post by Amahle » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:53 pm

India is one of the most searched for destinations when it comes to offering quality weight loss surgery at affordable cost. Needless to say, Indian bariatric surgeons are among the most experienced bariatric surgeons in the world who are highly skilled and experienced. Many of state-of-the art hospitals in India are NABH accredited and are equipped with cutting-edge technology. Moreover, the cost of weight loss surgery in India is surprisingly much lesser than what one would pay for bariatric surgery in any western country.

Cost of weight loss surgery in India

Well enough has been stated for weight loss surgery being cheaper than what it costs in the west but how cheap is what matters to us. Much to our surprise, cost of weight loss surgery in India is a fraction of what you would pay for the same procedure in USA. The average cost of sleeve gastrectomy in USA is approximately 20,000 USD whereas the same costs as less as 5000 USD in India which accounts to even lesser than a third of what it costs in the US.

For more information visit : www.miragesearch.com
Call/Whatsapp at +91-9711586419

Amelia

Re: Indian bariatric surgeons are among the best

Unread post by Amelia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 am

it is 100% True

samantha

Re: my marriage is next year

Unread post by samantha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 am

hi! my marriage is next year i.e.sep 2019. My boyfriend, now my future husband is ok with how i look but i am not . my doctors suggested me gastric sleeve 2 yrs. ago but i didn't had treatment for some financial issue.
now i am considering having it in India . Is it possible to do so and lose weight till my marriage date ?
plz reply me fast if any Indian Doctor is there.