Success Rate of ICSI
In vitro fertilization is more successful with ICSI as compared to without ICSI. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) success is same as like IVF because this is part of it. ICSI success also depends on fertility problem, and their types like Low sperm count, Poor sperm motility (movement) and morphology (shape), Blockage or irreversible vasectomy, Sperm unable to penetrate the egg, previous IVF do not perform well.
If you are younger under age of 30 or 40 ICSI is an excellent option for you.
- 40 percent for women age 34 and under
- 31 percent for females age 35 to 37
- 21 percent for females age 38 to 40
- 11 percent for women age 41 to 42
- 5 percent for women age 43 and over