SAVE 24 Yr Old Trying to Lose Weight Gained After Chemo!

Obesity is a condition where a person has accumulated so much body fat that it might have a negative effect on their health.
Olivia

SAVE 24 Yr Old Trying to Lose Weight Gained After Chemo!

Unread post by Olivia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 am

A little backstory about myself: I was diagnosed...

A little backstory about myself: I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2015. I had to undergo 4 months of chemo & because I wasn't eating, I was put on steroids. I ended up gaining so much weight because of this and developed a need to binge eat because I knew I wouldn't be able to eat after the next round of chemo. I went from 170 to 212 lbs (I'm 5'1 for reference)
My doctor wasn't concerned with my weight gain, he was more concerned that I was eating properly and staying healthy which I understood. Fast forward to 2017, I am now in remission! Even though I'm beyond thankful for a second chance at life, I have felt like I couldn't stay at 212 lbs any more. I was watching tv one day & a commercial for Contrave came on and I was immediately intrigued. I made an appt with my PCP and asked her if this was something I could try and she was all for it. I am now on week 4 of this medication and down 11 lbs! I can't believe it! My cravings and need to binge eat are completely gone! My mood is so much better :D , I'm more focused & energized. There are some side effects at first like constipation but prune juice fixes that. Once your body gets used to the medication, you get back to being regular. I do exercise 4 times a week too. Here are my results so far on the scale (and my clothes are fitting a bit looser). I'll be back to update y'all Soon.

Sophia

Re: SAVE 24 Yr Old Trying to Lose Weight Gained After Chemo!

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:48 pm

I lost 30 pounds, went from size 8 to size 2. Now I help others achieve their healthy weight goal. for Mirage Help... Thank you!

Grace smith

I Would Do It Again

Unread post by Grace smith » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:03 pm

I am so Happy I went through Indian Mirage Center. Mirage Doctor is amazing! She has changed my life and I can not thank her enough! The Hospital was clean, the staff was professional, and I felt confident and very safe in my decision.Image

Stella Walker

How to stay on track?

Unread post by Stella Walker » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:27 pm

had been successfully dieting for a few months, and while the results had been good, I didn't hit my goal. I've really started to pack on the pounds and I'm terrified that I'll never be get to goal. I'm a binge eater who is unable to avoid eating in excess despite trying every method, tip and trick I've managed to come across. There's no one in my life to keep me on course, so I turn here. It would be much appreciated if anyone could assist in turning around my difficulties. Sincerely