The best decision and investment I've made in over a decade!

Obesity is a condition where a person has accumulated so much body fat that it might have a negative effect on their health.
Oga

The best decision and investment I've made in over a decade!

Unread post by Oga » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Dr. Singh and Mirage staff have been nothing short of amazing. Truly, the best money I've ever spent. After just 3 months of Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, and a lot of hard work (I've been lifting weights 5-6 days a week) I have literally transformed my body, and I'm just getting started! I went from a 36" waist to wearing 34 jeans I couldn't button up to save my life over the last few years! I am 47 next month and was sure my "best years" were well behind me. Now I feel like I have a chance to surpass the level of physical fitness I enjoyed during my teens/20s. I have done the pellet insertion in my hips and I've had ZERO negative side effects. What I have experienced is more energy, I've slept better, and my gains while working out with weights have been faster than I can ever recall. And while I don't even know how much total weight I've lost (I could care less what the scale says after watching my stomach go from round to flat) I know the weight loss and muscle gains have been very significant. This isn't a diet, this is now a permanent life style change for me. And the results have been so positive that my wife is getting ready to start BHRT next week! While its not cheap, I can't think of a better use of money than on a product that has helped me look and feel better than I have in years.
Thank you Dr. Singh and Mirage!!!