10 Diet Myths

Diabetes, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.
Charlotte

Re: 10 Diet Myths

Unread post by Charlotte » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 pm

I am not so knowledgeable about this matter. So i have to learn it. Thanks for the post.

Victoria

Unread post by Victoria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:04 am

This is a great post. I love when people point out the differences in dieting safely versus what are myths. Education is really important in order to make certain everyone can maintain or lose weight without putting themselves at risk.

I am a particular fan of the commentary on point two, having had the opposite issue with an innately high metabolism. Food intake had nothing to do with my condition, and eating smaller amounts doesn't do anything either way. Or larger amounts, as was my case.

Aria

Unread post by Aria » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 am

wow great post. Mind blowing myths and then double mind blowing theories of different well known doctors.

I believe on the myth no.1. I am not a doctor but can say that the no.1 point is not totally myth. If we see in a different way then the point is trying to say not to take heavy food in the nights or evening. After the end of day, our body keeps resting and no hard work which results into accumulation of fats in the body. In day time, due to walking or running ( what ever you do like going to office or some other things that relate to labor), fats get cut very quickly. The theory gives the right decision to take light food in the nights or evenings.

Sorry if I have written bad english somewhere in the post.

Penelope

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 am

Sorry, but that's utter and complete nonsense. Eating at night does not result in food being magically transformed into fat. It doesn't matter what time of day you eat or whether you eat your heaviest meal during the day or at night, as long as your overall calories are in balance.

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:36 am

cool tips thankyou!

Camila

Unread post by Camila » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:30 am

All 10 Myths are really very true and everybody know about this things. If we have no any strategy for weight loss.

Thanks