Mini Gastric Bypass Success Story india

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Yaeesh

Mini Gastric Bypass Success Story india

Unread post by Yaeesh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 pm

A HUGE thanks to Mr Singh From Mirage Healthcare and his team working at Paras Hospital in New Dehli India.

From the moment I first made contact via whatsapp; Mr Singh was immediately in contact with me. He called me, answered all my questions and concerns and immediately gave me all the information and pricing I required for my Mini Gastric Bypass surgery. At the time we spoke I was merely just thinking about having the surgery done.

I then looked into having the surgery done in Cape Town, South Africa but realised how expensive it would be compared to having it done in India with a package arranged by Paras Hospital. Singh put together a package for me that included the surgery, 3 days stay in hospital with 7-10 day hotel stay after the surgery. This package plus purchasing of my airline tickets saved me more than R100 000 zar .

The overall service received from Mr Singh and his team was nothing short of AMAZING. We arrived in India during around 01:00 am. An arranged cab was waiting on arrival, took us to the hotel where we were put for the duration on our stay. The next day Mr Singh fetched us for my first hospital visit to arrange all the pre-tests and checks. We met with the Dr & arranged all the necessary prep-work. I was scheduled for surgery the next two days.
From the time of the surgery to the time of my discharge I’ve received exceptional service. There was probably over a thousand Dr’s and hospital staff in and out of my hospital room checking up on me every other minute. On the second day after surgery I was able to get up and be mobile. I had no pain and no complications. All the staff were extremely experienced and very helpful. On day three I was discharged and was taken to the hotel they had set up for us. I was not aware that I would heal so quickly as our Cape Town medical staff informed me to stay in India at least for 1 month for recovery but this was not needed just as I was informed by Mr Singh in the beginning. I decided to take a trip to Goa for a mini vacation, seeing that I was 100% up and moving around. Singh also arranged all the necessary for this trip as well as our return back to their hotel after the vacation and made all the arrangements for our flights back home.

I can safely say with certainty that I was in the best hands and made the best decision having my operation done in India at the advice and guidance of Mr Singh.

In just 7 days after the operation I had lost 10kgs which is the highlight of the entire experience.

Kind Regards
Yaeesh Soles
Cape Town, South Africa

sam miller

Re:Thanks! for sharing your story

Unread post by sam miller » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:13 am

Thanks! for sharing your story Yaeesh. It would be very helpful for other people interested in surgery to take decision of having it in other country without worries and congrats! for your success. You seem happy and satisfied :D

Penelope

Re: Mini Gastric Bypass Success Story india

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:07 pm

HI, im an ex lap-bander, and had it removed in 2015. Unsurprisingly the weight has gone on. My surgeon has offered bypass as an option for me, but after the bad lap band experience im very worried.

Clearly the best thing about bypass is the weight loss...… but.....

I'd be keen to hear about all your "bad" experiences just so I can work out if these things are OK for me - the bypass seems much bigger and more permanent! is there anyone who regrets having this done years later?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:55 pm

I also had a lap band years ago. It did not work at all. I had it removed just 2 years after it was put in. I had RNY bypass In Sept 2018. I am down about 60 lbs and I don't regret any of it at all. I feel great. My husband feels like he has his wife back. My weight was killing me I could do almost nothing. I was exhausted, depressed and hated myself. Things are so much better

Camila

Unread post by Camila » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:03 pm

ahh that's fab news!! thank you very much for sharing. It seems such a big step!!!