Will this be worth it?

Gastric Balloon is a weight loss procedure that helps you to lose weight without any surgery. It involves inserting a small silicone balloon into a patient’s stomach through an endoscopic procedure from the throat.
Leilani cox

Re: 1 MONTH POST

Unread post by Leilani cox » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 am

Grace smith wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:51 pm
I'm down a total of 14 pounds in 4 weeks. Its a little slower then I expected but I'll take it. I could already tell and feel the difference mostly in my face. I'll will be joining the gym soon. I following an Adkins kind of diet. I don't drink enough water, in a good day its about 3 water bottles a day. (maybe that's why?) The only pills I take are biotin and multivitamins. Hope to report more weight loss in 2 weeks.
hat's great news! Thanks for checking in, keep up the great work!

Alexis

That's great news

Unread post by Alexis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 am

That's great news! Thanks for checking in, keep up the great work!

Grace smith

Re: Will this be worth it?

Unread post by Grace smith » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 am

Hello... let me start by saying I'm down 18 pounds. During the holidays I have been bad but have noticed that I still lost weight. I could only feel the balloon when I over eat or eat too late. I do get heartburns, burps and gas more then before. Now that the holidays are over I really do hope I report more weight loss like other reviews I read. Having the balloon has helped but I noticed that you have to put 80% effort in eating decisions, sometimes I think I need more liquid in my balloon lol.

Stephanie

Unread post by Stephanie » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 pm

Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte

Unread post by Charlotte » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi I am doing this procedure in about 2 weeks. When you try to eat well after the insert , do you still feel Now after 3 months that you feel full ? So that it is easier to follow a healthy diet than before ? Also does the balloon help with cravings ? Do you have less cravings now or is it the same as without the balloon ?

Victoria

Unread post by Victoria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:41 am

Charlotte wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi I am doing this procedure in about 2 weeks. When you try to eat well after the insert , do you still feel Now after 3 months that you feel full ? So that it is easier to follow a healthy diet than before ? Also does the balloon help with cravings ? Do you have less cravings now or is it the same as without the balloon ?
I didn’t feel “normal” til about 6 weeks. Still had cramping a lot and bloating til the end. By the 6th month I could almost eat normal portions. So you have to adapt a healthier diet. I lost 35lbs and feel so much better. Take before pics! Because even on your bloated days you will be shocked to see the difference!

Victoria

Unread post by Victoria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 pm

Charlotte wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm
I didn’t feel “normal” til about 6 weeks. Still had cramping a lot and bloating til the end. By the 6th month I could almost eat normal portions. So you have to adapt a healthier diet. I lost 35lbs and feel so much better. Take before pics! Because even on your bloated days you will be shocked to see the difference!

Grace smith

Unread post by Grace smith » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi. After the insert you will feel sick and uncomfortable, even think to yourself why did I do this. I felt better after the 3rd day. Ate very little like 1/2 cup of chicken both, water and sips of Gatorade thru out the day. After the 8th day I ate eggs, cream of wheat (soft foods) no cravings. your body will let you know. I wasn't starving. Once I hit the 3rd week I couldn't even feel the balloon (which was not good because I found myself going back to old habits even if it was a small portion) I do get cravings now but noticed I cant over eat, my stomach feels so full and uncomfortable. Your body will tell you. After almost 3 mos I still struggle in eating habits but the balloon will help you portion control. cravings are not as bad. I wouldn't of been able to lose 18 pounds without the balloon so yes it helps. Good luck :)

Penelope

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:29 am

Grace smith wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:30 pm
Hi. After the insert you will feel sick and uncomfortable, even think to yourself why did I do this. I felt better after the 3rd day. Ate very little like 1/2 cup of chicken both, water and sips of Gatorade thru out the day. After the 8th day I ate eggs, cream of wheat (soft foods) no cravings. your body will let you know. I wasn't starving. Once I hit the 3rd week I couldn't even feel the balloon (which was not good because I found myself going back to old habits even if it was a small portion) I do get cravings now but noticed I cant over eat, my stomach feels so full and uncomfortable. Your body will tell you. After almost 3 mos I still struggle in eating habits but the balloon will help you portion control. cravings are not as bad. I wouldn't of been able to lose 18 pounds without the balloon so yes it helps. Good luck :)
thank you !

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 am

I had the balloon and lost 35lbs. Feels good to be out! I was miserable most of the time!