Gastric Bypass Surgery cost in india and other countries

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Kayra

Gastric Bypass Surgery cost in india and other countries

Unread post by Kayra » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:25 pm

Obesity Surgery Cost Comparisons: India VS Other Countries (USA, UK, Thailand, & Singapore)

India is the most preferable destination for patients who are looking for low cost obesity surgery. The cost of the obesity surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries. The cost can vary depending on type of surgery and other medical conditions of a patient.

The costs of the Obesity Surgery based on the type of surgery required in various countries in the chart / table are given below. The price comparison is given in USD.

Type of Obesity Surgery

Gastric Bypass Surgery
Usa $23,000
UK $18,500
India $5,000
Thailand $7,500
Singapore $9,000

Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery
Usa $15,000
UK $12,000
India $5,000
Thailand $7,000
Singapore $8,500

Gastric Band Surgery
Usa $14,500
UK $11,500
India $4,500
Thailand $6,500
Singapore $7,500

Gastric Balloon Surgery
Usa $8,500
UK $6,800
India $2,500
Thailand $3,750
Singapore $4,500

Have a appointment with best bariatric surgeon in Delhi and gives a new way to your lifestyle. For getting more information regarding Bariatric Surgery and it cost contact us at +91-9711586419 or visit - www.miragesearch.com

Georgia Wilson

What can I do to stop losing weight?

Unread post by Georgia Wilson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:13 pm

I have lost 100# in less than 8 mo after gastric bypass. I don't exercise. I don't want to lose more.

Charlotte

Re: Gastric Bypass Surgery cost in india and other countries

Unread post by Charlotte » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 pm

How long will Smart Lipo pain last?

Victoria

Unread post by Victoria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:59 am

I have the exact same feeling, like wearing a lead vest or apron even when you have nothing on. I, too, am about a week post op and the deep soreness is an understatement. I had complete abdominal wrap to include flanks and low back, as well as inner thighs and back of arms on separate day. Take a look at some of the other blogs as there seems to be alot of range with the pain factor. The thing that bothers me most is the swelling and numbness. I feel bigger and may in fact be bigger, due to the swelling. Do you have that same sensation with the numbness?

Aria

am desperate for it to feel better

Unread post by Aria » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:49 am

Absolutely.. I'm only at day 6, and am desperate for it to feel better. Got my first compliment today, though. This is so worth it. SHOW LESS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Penelope

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:17 am

today i am exactly 3 weeks....the first week was brutal and and i thought how am i going to get through this. But i would say at about day 10-11 that deep pain went away. I wore my garment non stop for 2 weeks. It felt better to have it on--even though it was uncomfortable around my waist(i had to pull it up really high). As of today, I am still very sore and tender to the touch but not in that deep pain anymore. I still have that band feeling across my waist but not quite as tight as it was. I must say that my body looks amazing....it is just the tenderness that is bothering me. But i can go about my day and feel good...it is just when i touch it is when it hurts. Everyday i wake up and hope that the soreness is gone--wonder how long that will take. At 2 weeks my dr said i didn't need to wear the garment, but what would happen is at the end of the day i would feel a little swollen. So I would either wear it for some part of the day or at night. I am still somewhat numb, but feeling is starting to come back little by and very itchy. Hope this helps.

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 am

Yes-Thank you--that does help. Today is Day 12 post op and I am much more mobile. A few days ago, I came home and had a horrible headached and went straight to bed. I woke up a couple of hours later shivering (no fever) and nauseated. I must have got up to the bathroom every 2-5 minutes for 30 minutes and pee'd like crazy. The next day, headache and shivers gone and looked in the mirror and it was unbelievable the amount of fluid I shed over the night. I felt 100 times better and yes-the deep pain is now subsiding and even the numbness is not as bad. My stomach is a flat as a pancake (even some muscle) and I can see my skin doing some tightening. My arms are beginning to take a slender and more defined shape as well as my inner thighs. I still have significant bruising on my inner thigns but it looks alot worse than it feels. I will need to wear my garment for a couple more weeks longer but I agree with you--I feel better when it is on.

Camila

Unread post by Camila » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 am

I am 5 weeks post-op. Little by little day by day the pain begins to subside. As of today, the only pain I feel is when I touch certain areas (ie sides) One thing that has worked for me is... massage by a licensed ind. and wearing my compression garment every day. S

Riley

Unread post by Riley » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 am

Is this all from the laser look?

Riley

Unread post by Riley » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 am

Is this pain from the laser lipo?