Gastric Bypass Surgery cost in india and other countries

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Layla Smith

today i am exactly 3 weeks

Unread post by Layla Smith » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:07 am

today I am exactly 3 weeks....the first week was brutal and i thought how am I going to get through this. But I would say at about day 10-11 that deep pain went away. I wore my garment nonstop for 2 weeks. It felt better to have it on--even though it was uncomfortable around my waist(i had to pull it up really high). As of today, I am still very sore and tender to the touch but not in that deep pain anymore. I still have that band feeling across my waist but not quite as tight as it was. I must say that my body looks amazing....it is just the tenderness that is bothering me. But i can go about my day and feel good...it is just when i touch it is when it hurts. Everyday i wake up and hope that the soreness is gone--wonder how long that will take. At 2 weeks my dr said i didn't need to wear the garment, but what would happen is at the end of the day i would feel a little swollen. So I would either wear it for some part of the day or at night. I am still somewhat numb, but the feeling is starting to come back little by and very itchy. Hope this helps.

Nora Jones

Re: Gastric Bypass Surgery cost in india and other countries

Unread post by Nora Jones » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:40 am

I have the exact same feeling, like wearing a lead vest or apron even when you have nothing on. I, too, am about a week post op and the deep soreness is an understatement. I had complete abdominal wrap to include flanks and low back, as well as inner thighs and back of arms on separate day. Take a look at some of the other blogs as there seems to be alot of range with the pain factor. The thing that bothers me most is the swelling and numbness. I feel bigger and may in fact be bigger, due to the swelling. Do you have that same sensation with the numbness?