I'm disabled. Can I get help to lose weight?

Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue.
Sophia

I'm disabled. Can I get help to lose weight?

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 pm

iam a 52 year old woman i live alone and ive had alot of surgrys its gottin harder to lose the weight and not good on my legs and becouse of my disablitis its hard to work out what should i do

Olivia

Re: I'm disabled. Can I get help to lose weight?

Unread post by Olivia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:00 pm

You can attend weight loss session. TheSlimCo system are easy, painless, and carefree. Each session takes less than an hour; the slimming machine is used for a total of 15 minutes. The system is applied to the targeted area, which is generally the waist, hips, or thighs, for 15 minutes. The minimum suggested treatment period is two weeks, with three full sessions each week.

Grace smith

Unread post by Grace smith » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:13 pm

i will recommend to you the best methode that it worked for me it's hypnosis ; hell yes that's true !! it's easy , effective, not expensive and effictive another time that's why try it but i recommend you to try self-hypnosis using books or tapes this is the methode that i used GOOD LUCK

Sienna Morris

If you want to lose weight

Unread post by Sienna Morris » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 am

If you want to lose weight than you need to make some changes in your diet, try to avoid fast foods and cool drinks. Moreover, you can also take help of Hypnotherapist in this regard. This will surely help you in losing your weight.

Sienna Morris

If you want to lose weight

Unread post by Sienna Morris » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 am

If you want to lose weight than you need to make some changes in your diet, try to avoid fast foods and cool drinks. Moreover, you can also take help of Hypnotherapist in this regard. This will surely help you in losing your weight.

Abigail Lee

Unread post by Abigail Lee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi, 2 months of treatment and a week with a result of 12 kilos, that is my result that has become reality. I am very very happy, it is effective. Now I hope it's going to be a lasting loss, I feel better in my body, I eat less and healthier.

Georgia Wilson

Unread post by Georgia Wilson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:40 pm

I take a natural supplement that's designed to spark your metabolism and revive your natural energy. It's engineered with healthy, natural plant extracts and benefits every system in the body. It benefits blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, maintains healthy liver function, and more! I personally have lost 58 lbs in 6 months using it

Hayley Evans

Can I get help to lose weight?

Unread post by Hayley Evans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi! yes it is possible to lose your weight even though your disabled. You must consult a dietitian for your desired program.

Stella Walker

yes it is possible to lose your weight

Unread post by Stella Walker » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi! yes it is possible to lose your weight even though your disabled. You must consult a dietitian for your desired program.