Hand Rejuvenation treatment can help you to restore your hands, smoother and also more youthful appearance. Procedures are used with or without combination to help in achieving a better look as desire. It also lightens age spots, improves textural irregularities and helps to make your skin thick by increasing the production of collagen.
Hand Rejuvenation Types
- Chemical Peel is a technique that improves the appearance of the skin on the hands, face and also the neck. Read More
- Sclerotherapy is a sclerosing solution inject into unsightly veins. This solution irritates the veins, causing them to turn white and gradually disappear.
- Microdermabrasion is a superficial skin polishing procedure that involves sanding off the first layer of skin with tiny crystals.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Through short bursts of laser light, unsightly veins and also dark “age” spots have gently removed the skin.
- Injectable fillers can plump up the skin and give it a more youthful appearance.
Hand Rejuvenation Cost
The cost of Hand Rejuvenation is dependent upon the type of treatment. In general, the cost of treatment varies from $250 to $3500 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Hand Rejuvenation Benefits
Hand Rejuvenation Restores Volume and Elasticity
As you get older, the underlying layer of fat in your hands is depleted. This cause the veins, joints, tendons, and bones in your hands to become more visible. The skin on your hands sags and develop wrinkles. They may also bruise easily.
Hand rejuvenation restores fullness to your hands. Dermal fillers like Restylane Lyft, Radiesse, and Juvederm can be used to accomplish this by hydrating the skin and stimulating collagen production.
Hand Rejuvenation Removes Spots and Blemishes
As your hand’s age and interact with the environment they may develop spots and blemishes. Sun damage may cause your hands to look reddish or discolored. Laser treatments and chemical peels are hand rejuvenation techniques that remove the damaged top layer of skin. New collagen growth is encouraged by these procedures. As a result, the skin tone, color, and texture of your hands will improve and appear more youthful.