Skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment help to remove skin blemishes and stimulate increased production of collagen, which works to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to Skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Also, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments include:
- Static wrinkles are the folds and lines that are present when we’re not forming facial expressions. They happen because as we get older, the natural substances that provide the skin with structure and volume decrease.
- Dynamic wrinkles occur when you use your muscles to form facial expressions. For example, when you smile your eye wrinkles become prominent. When you frown, the vertical lines between your eyebrows become noticeable
- Pigmentation is the colouring of your skin. Pigmentation is a skin condition where patches of the skin turn into a darker shade of colour due to the excessive presence of melanin, found on the skin surface. Read More
- Acne Scars form at the site of an injury. These are the visible reminders of injury and tissue repair. In the case of acne, the injury is caused by the body’s inflammatory response to sebum, bacteria and dead cells in the plugged sebaceous follicle. Read More
- Vascular conditions:- When blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin. Vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone:- Weakening of the supportive skin structures that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Cost of Treatment
It is hard to predict the exact number of sessions a person needs for Skin Rejuvenation. As it depends on the size of the area. In generally the cost varies from $150 to $500 per treatment session depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.