An Arm Lift or Brachioplasty is a surgical procedure that removes the excess hanging skin from the underarm. It also tightens and smoothes the under a portion of the upper arm and defines the shape. Also, reduces the fat in the region.
Fluctuations in weight, growing older, and heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. Sometimes liposuction is used in combination to achieve the best results.
When to Consider an Upper Arm Lift
You may find that you have loose, hanging underarm skin and need a procedure
- Lost massive amount of weight through Bariatric surgery.
- Have excess hanging skin in underarm after losing weight through diet and exercise.
- If you have excess hanging upper arm skin that impacts clothing choices.
- When loose skin that was once a minor issue gets worse over time
- If loose, and unsightly skin runs in your family (Hereditary/Genetic/Ageing).
Cost of Arm Lift
The cost of surgery varies from $600 to $2500 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.