Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery which involves removal of excess fat from your body. It removes the fat cells rather than reducing the size of cells. Special surgical equipment removes the fat with the suction method. This surgery helps you to change your body shape and thus also known as Body Contouring. This procedure can reshape any part of your body and give you a renewed self-image. Having a firm and elastic skin is a key factor of being a good candidate for the procedure.
It is a safe and effective method to remove fat from certain parts of the body that have not responded to diet and exercise. Liposuction is a devised to slim those parts by removing the fat permanently and this way one can enjoy a well-contoured shape that is proportionate to the rest of the body. Parts of the body that respond to Liposuction covers:
- Inner knee
- Chest Area
- Upper Arms
- Hips and Buttocks
- Calves and Ankles
- Abdomen and Waist
- Cheeks, Chin and Neck
In particular, cases like Facelift, Breast Reduction or a Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, also used with plastic surgery procedures as well. Liposuction, also works on the parts of the face, to reduce the appearance of a double chin. The most popular parts for Liposuction in women are the abdomen, inner and outer thighs, hips, waist, upper back, buttocks, knees and also heavy breast. Overweight patients have to undergo the Liposuction procedure in stages.
The cost of surgery varies from $1500 to $3000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
It is performed under general, or local anesthesia is depending upon the amount of the part to be operated using a suction instrument attached to the cannula (a small, thin, blunt-tipped tube) which is inserted into the skin through a small incision. The surgeon moves the cannula under the skin to target fat deposits and then suck them out.
Other Advance Liposuction Surgery
- Lipo-Sculpting improves the overall appearance of your body, including the face. It helps in correcting the mishaps of previous surgeries and injuries. It is not just about removing the fat but also about reshaping the figure by removing the accurate amount of fat from the desired area of the body. Lipo-sculpting is best for reshaping your body as you have always desired.
- VASER Liposuction is a non-invasive treatment that combines ultrasound and massage to smooth the body and help temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. It reduces body fat in the comparatively quicker way.
- Liposuction & Fat Grafting: During the Fat grafting procedure the fat is harvested by liposuction from one area of the body and is transferred to a body area which you want to enhance, such as the fat removed from thigh area can be used for shaping up your breast or buttocks.
- Liposuction with Skin Tightening: After the procedure the patients usually complain about the loose skin on thighs, arms and stomach area. Due to losing excess fat, the body will naturally cause skin sagging. It can be treated using various skins tightening procedures which tighten muscles and trim off the extra skin to provide much sleeker and a trimmer figure.
- Gynecomastia is a surgical procedure to remove glandular tissue, excess fat, and skin from the male breast. Male breasts can cause emotional discomfort and weaken your self-confidence.