Lower Body Lift is also known as Belt Lipectomy is a surgical procedure for those who have lost massive amounts of weight through bariatric surgery or exercise. It removes loose skin and extra fat from the abdomen, hips, waist, and back. It also tightens loose abdominal muscles, lifts the buttocks and outer thighs.
Best Candidates for lower body lift
Men and women who have lost a significant amount of weight and are dealing with its side effects too. People who have lost weight through bariatric surgery are also good candidates. Specific concerns treated by a lower body lift include:
- Excess, loose sagging skin on the lower part of the body.
- Skin folds that are causing chaffing and recurrent infractions.
- People who are uncomfortable with their lower body appearance.
- Muscles of the lower body become weak due to the pregnancy or the aging process.
- Isolated pockets of fat on the lower body that have not removed through the exercise and diet.
Candidates should be in good health, non-smoker and should have realistic expectations from of what the procedure can do for them.
Cost of procedure
The cost of the procedure varies from $1500 to $7000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.