Thigh Lift Surgery Can Reshape Your Thighs.
A Thigh lift or Thighplasty is a cosmetic procedure designed to remove large amounts of skin and fat from the hips and thighs.
If fitness and weight loss efforts have not achieved the goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to the overall body image, a surgical thigh lift may be the right choice. This surgery reshapes the inner thighs by reducing excess skin and in some cases fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the inner thighs.
When to Consider a Thigh Lift Surgery
- Due to massive thighs, having difficulty fitting into clothes.
- You have undergone Bariatric Surgery or massive Weight loss.
- When you feel distressed about loose, flabby skin on your thighs.
- You want your thighs to have a better, more proportional contour and a firmer look and feel.
- Improve your body contour when seen through tightly fitting clothes.
- Makes you feel more youthful and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Help you create a more proportionate figure and hence make clothes buying much more enjoyable.
- You will able to wear clothes that are more figure revealing and the ability to wear a greater variety of clothes.