A Neck lift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that improves the sagging, loose skin in the jawline and neck. Surgeons will perform one or both of these procedures to tighten loose neck muscles and remove excess, sagging skin, restoring a smoother, firmer, and better-defined appearance to the neck.
Neck lift Surgery
- Improves the overall appearance of vertical neck bands
- Smoothes out wrinkles and creases throughout the neck
- Results are long-lasting and will also age naturally with a patient
- Reduces or eliminates a turkey neck by removing excess, sagging skin
- Can combine with a facelift for more comprehensive facial rejuvenation
In General, the cost of Neck Lift varies from $1000 to $5000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Neck Lift Treatment options
The vertical bands that extend from under the chin to the base of the neck are caused by the neck muscle called the platysma.Thus Botox can be injected into the muscle to reduce the appearance of these bands temporarily. It is a simple procedure not requires anesthesia and hence allows you to get right back to your normal activities.
Neck liposuction for fat removal
During liposuction, small incisions are made behind the ear and sometimes below the chin and excess fat is removed. This procedure can be done alone or it can be performed with a neck lift or facelift. It takes approximately an hour for the surgery.
The neck lift is a relatively straightforward procedure that generally lasts between two and three hours.Firstly, the patient receives general anesthesia. Then the surgeon makes a small incision under your chin and possibly in front of and behind your ears. These incisions will then allow access to the neck muscle and any fat in the neck. Liposuction removes the excess fat, which tightens the Neck muscles. With the incisions near the ear, excess skin is removed. Finally, the sutures close the incisions and compression bandage that will help you to reduce post-operative swelling.
- Enhance confidence
- Unnoticeable scar placement
- Correct some cosmetic issues
- Safe treatment – very few potential risks
- Achieve a thinner, younger appearance
- Can combine with other cosmetic procedures
- Quicker recovery period – one to three weeks
- Long-lasting results
- Natural-looking results – no one will notice you have had work done