Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery is a cosmetic procedure design to improve the shape of the nose for cosmetic and medical purposes. It also corrects breathing problems caused by structural abnormalities and also improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Ethnic Nose surgery maintains the ethnicity while improving the shape and balance the nose. The primary purpose of surgery is to restructure it so that it synchronizes with other facial features. It attains a well-shaped nose that can embellish your facial beauty.
It is for anyone who finds that the shape of their nose doesn’t go well with their other facial features.
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Refine the size of a bulbous nasal tip
- Narrow a nose that is too wide for the face
- Reduce the size of a nose that is too large
- Restore symmetry to the nose following injury
- Minimize the length of an over-protruding nasal tip
- Smooth a prominent bump on the bridge of the nose
- Correct breathing problems by opening up blocked nasal passages
Types of Nose Surgery
Open and Closed are the types of surgery.
In this technique, the columella, outer part of the septum, is used as an access point to open the skin of the nose and see the underlying structures directly. This technique uses a small number of hidden internal cuts and adds a small slit that is placed over the columella to bridge the left & right nostril incisions. The open technique is a preferred procedure as they are precise, the grafting can be done in the correct position, and also have a better assessment of the nasal problem.
In a closed or endonasal rhinoplasty, all incisions are within the nostrils, so there is no visible scarring.
The cost of surgery varies from $1000 to $3000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
- It reliefs from breathing problems.
- Narrow the opening of the nostrils.
- It correct deformities from birth or injury.
- Enlarge or reduce the size of the nose.
- It Changes the angle between the nose and upper lip.
- Correcting the bend and making nose sharp or pointed.