Tattoo Removal Techniques that can eliminate your tattoo
Tattoo Removal is a technique to remove a tattoo from your skin permanently. It needs some treatment sessions to ensure success, with regular intervals between each session. Size, density, and colors used are some factors that come into play when considering it.
Laser Tattoo Removal
The Laser Tattoo Removal method takes multiple sessions to remove the tattoo. Laser surgery is the best method with an effective solution to eliminate a tattoo. Advanced laser techniques used to target the tattoo ink that causes tattoo pigment particles to heat up and break down into smaller pieces. The body then disposes of these particles via its immune system. It is a very efficient method having less risk of scarring. In fact, this procedure is simple, safe and gives you fantastic results. Tattoos which have not responded well to any other treatment have responded well to laser treatment.
The cost of a tattoo removal depends on the type, colour, the depth of the tattoo ink into the skin and the tattoo application method. In general, cost varies from $100 to $500 per treatment session depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Each Tattoo is different and requires Numbers of treatment sessions to remove. It is conducted every four weeks with a course of 6 to 9 sessions. The doctor can use a local anesthetic to make you comfortable and protective eye goggles to wear during treatment. The procedure can last from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the type and size of the tattoo.
Methods used for Tattoo Removal
- Dermabrasion: – Dermabrasion is a procedure to remove damage and defects in the upper layers of the skin. Although successful for mild skin exploitation and resurfacing, but when used for removing tattoos you would need to go fairly deeply into the skin. It can cause scarring, infections or calluses. So this method requires extreme cautions for tattoo removal.
- Excision: – This is a surgical method of tattoo removal. One will fully get rid of the tattoo with this approach and won’t be left with any pigment in the skin. However, this is a drastic measure to take and should only be done if the area is very large and other methods have proven fruitless. It has a lengthy healing time and left with some scars.
- Laser Treatment: – Laser surgery is the best method with an effective solution to eliminate a tattoo. The Laser Tattoo Removal method takes multiple sessions to remove the tattoo.
Factors Affecting Tattoo Removal
- Age: – The age of the tattoo and the age of the client both will have a major effect on the ease of tattoo removal. Like other things, the skin ages with time, which makes it harder to remove tattoos and ink both. Also, a person’s immune system also affects the treatment. The effect of the tattoo age is smaller, but it is still a factor to consider. The length of time the tattoo has been on the skin can indicate that may have further sunk into the dermis and become harder to remove.
- Location of the Tattoo: – Tattoo’s body position will have a great impact on the removal and healing of the removal.
- Color and Composition of Ink: – The quality of the inks used can vary widely, and some inks are harder to remove. This variance means that we won’t know precisely how the ink will react to lasers until surgeon begun treatment.